Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #147

 

Psssst.  I don't want to jinx myself but I'm actually in really good shape with regards to upcoming DT assignments.  So much so that I found some time to play along with one of my favorite challenge boards over at the Tic Tac Toe blog.

 


To create my card I used the left most column of Wreath, Shaker and Flowers.





I began by first splattering my black cardstock panel with gold metallic and white shimmer paints.  I then die cut a circle for my shaker container to sit in and filled it with gold sequins and tiny gold and white star confetti.  I surrounded the shaker with a wreath cut from kraft and white cardstocks to which I added in tiny black flowers.  I die cut the sentiment from kraft and black cardstocks and adhered it over the shaker bits.  The panel was then adhered to a heavy weight white card base.  The end result is a tad fussier than my usual cards but it's a perfect one to send out for any occasion.

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp - Eucalyptus Wreath dies
HoneyBee Stamps - Hello dies
Sizzix - Geometric Winter die set
MFT - Circle Shaker element


Thanks so much for visiting my little crafty corner of the blogosphere!

Jules



3 comments:

  1. Love every bit of this, Julie! The touches of gold and the pretty wreath surrounding the shaker are just fabulous! So glad you had time to join us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the splatters of gold and and the shaker is so fabulous! I adore this pretty card! So happy you joined us at the TTTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leaves are so, so cool!! I like your colors and the SHAKER too... Thanks for joining us Julie at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete