Thursday, December 5, 2019

Fun Day Tomorrow!


Tomorrow (Friday the 6th) I am headed to the MFT Stamps Boutique in Eustis, Florida for the next stop on Kathy Racoosin Road Trip.  MFT Stamps definitely knows my address *blush* but being two and a half hours away (and off the beaten path), I've never had the opportunity to visit their boutique so I'm excited on both counts.  Of course when I signed up for this the past spring I had no idea how busy I would be right now.  So much to do and so little time for it all but you make time for what you love. 





My Favorite Things



I'm hoping Kathy has some great tips for this mediocre colorist but I'll settle for learning by osmosis.  LOL!!!  My stuff is packed, I have a new audio book downloaded, and I'll be ready to hit the road early, early tomorrow.  I'll let you all know how it was when I return but I am hoping to do a little IG'ing tomorrow from the boutique.  Til next time....



Jules  xoxoxoxox




2 comments:

  1. OH Jules, by now you must have arrived!!! Have so much fun … and when Jodi brings that prize package up, repeat these words: I'm thinking of a name! [of course it must be YOUR name you're thinking of!] xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO JEALOUS!!! Enjoy and please share the best tips!

    ReplyDelete