Friday, November 1, 2019

Favorite Boo


Quickest.  Post.  Ever.

I just wanted to pop in quickly to share the Halloween card that I made for my candy corn loving daughter. 








The background took a LOT of masking but I think it was well worth it.  To create it, I blended dye inks through the candy corn stencil (Simon Says Stamp) and then covered it with Tonic Moonstone Glimmer Paste.  The ghost and web are from Spellbinders, the BOO is another Simon product and the sentiment is from Neat & Tangled.  

My daughter is too old for trick or treating but she loved her card.  I hope everyone had a wonderfully sweet Halloween! 

Thanks for stopping by.  As always, I hope to see you on the crafty side.


Jules

2 comments:

  1. Those glittery corn candies look amazing! I've never seen corn candy in real life - we don't have it here in the UK - only on handmade cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth it - the background is awesome! Especially for someone who actually likes candy corn. :D

    ReplyDelete