Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #97



It's time for another "drive by" blog post.  Today I'm sharing a birthday tag I created with the current Tag You're It challenge in mind.  The theme this time around is Fun with Flags.  




I kinda cheated.  *blush*  Instead of a pennant type flag I cut a strip of colorful triangle patterned paper to serve as my flags.  (I go where the inspiration takes me folks.  LOL!!!)





Supplies...
MFT - tag dies
Simon Says Stamp - turtle and sentiment stamps
Crate Paper - background patterns


Thanks so much for stopping by and spending a wee bit of time with me.  See you on the crafty side....

Jules



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turtle banner Julie! Cute birthday tag to have on hand. Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete