Saturday, September 7, 2019

Reigning Queen of Snark


Yep!  My zombie card was chosen as the winner of RIP challenge at Sisterhood of the Snarky Sisters Blog which not only means that I'm the Reigning Queen of Snark ...




but also their Guest Designer for this next challenge.






Edna's new challenge happens to be right up my alley.  (Think zombies but even better. *wink*)  

Any guesses????? 

How about L is for Liquor!


Just which cocktail to choose?



I didn't set out to be an overachiever but somehow that's how it ended up.  Perhaps I have too many cocktail related stamps?  Or perhaps it was the week long "wait and see" period with Hurricane Dorian?  Or perhaps I am just indeed an overachiever?  (I confess to a little of all three.)  In the end I created a total of three snarky cards for this truly momentous occasion.  


Up first..this cute cocktail bear card was created with supplies from MFT Stamps (sentiment discontinued), Ellen Hutson and Clearly Besotted






Up next is this triple martini card using supplies from MFT Stamps.  (Martini Time and Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings.)





And finally, this last minute card actually turned out to be my favorite of the bunch.  I used a newer set from Ellen Hutson as well as a border die from Taylored Expressions.  I thought this was fitting for our week of hurricane preparedness.





So what's your favorite adult beverage?  I'm always game for new combinations but when available I will always choose a pineapple martini with jalapenos.  So yummy!

Thanks so much to the Sisterhood for this opportunity to play along with you all this week.  It's truly fun to embrace (and share) my inner snark.


See you on the crafty side....


Jules









8 comments:

  1. AWESOME all three are fabulous!!! we love overachievers at SoSS (I can slack off then). My fav. is a Cuba Libre. Very simple pleasure. pepsi, rum with a splash of lime. (although I sub. diet coke)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trio of snarky inspiration! Thanks for being a fabulous Queen and I'm glad the hurricane passed you by. Currently, I'm a gin and tonic girl but I do like a nice cocktail when I'm somehwere warm watching the sun go down, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why your comment didn't come through my email ??? but thank you ever so much!

      Delete
  3. What amazing cards, glad something good has come out of the hurricane. Thank you for being an awesome queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh so many lovely looking bevvies!
    Thank you for being our reigning Queen...you totally rocked the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With liquor (virtual and real?) as an inspiration, how could you go wrong? Love the colours and shading of card #1, the sentiment of #2 is perfection, and #3 is peak snarky. :D Enjoy your crown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that Dorian didn't ruin your drinking time. LOL! These are all so fantabulous! Way to rock that crown with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW you totally went above and beyond your royal duties with these fab creations!
    Thank you ever so much for being our Queen of Snark!!
    xxooxx

    ReplyDelete