Sunday, September 15, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch #339


Happy Sunday everyone!  My family is all out of town for the day which leaves me lots of time to craft and listen to audio books.  Today's book is Lady in the Lake by Laura Lippman.  I started it yesterday and was a bit unsure after finishing the prologue but once the book began, I was very intrigued.  I'm really liking it so far.

Before I get to today's challenge card I'd like to give myself another self-pat.  *sorry, not sorry*  The lunch box notes I shared on my last post were chosen as the winner of last week's Just Us Girls  Challenge which permits me to show off my new Chic of the Week Badge. 



Yep, I look just like her.  ;-)
Thanks JUGS ladies!  



Today's challenge design comes from the folks at CAS(E).  The current sketch is this....



I'm in need of some blingy little girl birthday cards at the moment so I decided to create a shaker as my focal point.  Add in a cute kitty and it's ready for any little (or big) girl, don't you think?





MFT gift card shaker pouch
Spellbinders Besties Forever - kitty
Neat and Tangled So Many Sentiments


I'm off to create more challenge cards.  I need to get a lot done today because as I mentioned in my last post my cute little grandson will be staying with us this week.  

Thank you for spending a bit of your time with me.  See you on the crafty side...


Jules









1 comment:

  1. How did they get that silhouetted photo of you, Jules? Congratulations, my friend... that kitty is going to be well loved - as much as we love having you join in the fun at CTS!
    =]

    ReplyDelete