Saturday, July 6, 2019

Color Throwdown Challenge


Yes, you may call me a Challenge 'Ho.  I don't mind.  😊  Today my sights were set on the Color Throwdown Challenge Blog

I knew I wanted to use my new die set from Spellbinders.  I currently subscribe to both their small die and large die of the month clubs and have enjoyed both immensely.  So I took the colors from the current Color Throwdown Challenge....








and created this card....








I finished off the card with a birthday greeting from Altenew and called it done.  


Sooooo...any guesses as to which challenge Jules will be playing next????



Thanks all!

Jules



2 comments:

  1. I so love what you did with the layering dies. I have them too, but never thought of this way of making such a beautiful card. I'm so glad you shared this on The Color Throwdown Challenge.

    ReplyDelete